Kamado Joe Ceramic Grills
Grill, Sear and Smoke your favorite barbecue meals with a Kamado Joe.
Moister meats! Wood-fire flavor!
Benefits of owning a Kamado Joe Grill:
- Low maintenance – No tanks to replace or large amounts of ash to clean up.
- Built to last – Made with quality materials such as ceramic, stainless steel and bamboo to make a grill that will be just as hot 20 years from now as the day you bought it.
- Ready in 15 minutes – Same time to heat as a typical gas grill.
- Low cost per use – A key advantage of Kamado Joe’s ceramic vessel is its ability to insulate. Not only does this require less total heat for cooking, it also lets you cook at significantly higher temperatures or at very low temperatures for a significantly longer time.
- Burns cleaner, hotter and longer – Uses lump charcoal made from trees to give you authentic BBQ and wood-fire flavor.
We stock a range of Kamado BBQ Grills – check them out below: