We get asked frequently how to get the Arctic Spa hooked back up to the internet when a new wireless router has been installed in your home. Here are the simple steps.
We usually use a Netgear Wifi Range Extender to connect the Arctic spa to the wireless router.
1. The first step is to do a factory reset by pushing the reset button with a paperclip and holding it down for about 5 seconds until the Power LED lights amber.
2. With an internet connected device such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you will need to change the wifi network to NETGEAR_EXT. Once you are connected to this wifi network, you can open up a browser and go to www.mywifiext.net.
3. Click on the new extender setup and complete the fields that the Netgear Installation Assistant will walk you through.
4. It will then ask you which network you want to connect to. This will be your normal home network. This wifi extender will extend your home network by creating a new network with your home network name then _Ext. Usually you will just use the same password as you use for your home network.
5. Once everything is connected and you have a green connected light on the Netgear Wifi Extender, then turn the power off to the spa at the breaker and turn it back on. This will reset the spa to connect to the new network.
If you need more information on how to connect the Netgear Wifi Extender go to this link (https://www.netgear.com/support/produ…). If you have more questions or need more help, feel free to find more information at ArcticSpasUtah.com/support, email us at Support@ArcticSpasUtah.com or call us at 801-483-1001.